Kids Konnection Playground Rental Information
Kids Konnection Playground Rules
Hours of operation for the playground beginning March 8, 2020 are 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday; 8 am - 6:00 pm Tuesday- Sunday
The parents of special needs children, who raised the money to design and build this playground so that children of all abilities can play together, ask that you respect others and follow these rules so that this playground can remain safe and attractive.
- Children must be supervised at all times and should be restricted to age appropriate equipment - PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Playground equipment may be hot during the summer months. Please make sure you check the equipment before letting the children play on it.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the rest rooms.
- Please wear shoes at all times.
- Keep gates closed at all times for children's safety.
- Playground is CLOSED every MONDAY morning until 11:00 am for maintenance.
- Please keep sand in the designated sand area.
- Food and drinks under pavilion only.
- One table per family is available under the pavilion.
The Following are Strictly Prohibited at the Kids Konnection Playground:
- Bringing or walking pets
- Skates, skateboards, heelies, high heels, roller blades, balls, scooters, Frisbees, and water guns
- Chewing gum, smoking, using alcohol and drugs, and bringing or using weapons
- Cooking, grilling or using electric outlets
- Placing chairs on the tile surface
- Blocking walkways with strollers, chairs, ice chests, wagons, etc.
- Setting up outside tables
- Soliciting and distributing literature
- Defacing, damaging or destroying property